what error said to you?

the same error wrong arguments or invalid qualifier..

Okay..
1. Dont try to get textbox value while it created on the form. (you do this in page 1)
2. separate your textbox created codes with your get value from text box codes.
3. Put this following code on button click event.

for j = 0 to ctr ' index star from 0 to ctr (user input)
  a = a + txt(j).Text ' retrieve all textbox value and add it to a
next j

4. You said that ctr is user input. then how you get ctr value?

i used ctr as a counter while making the textbox based on how many textboxes was made..my ctr starts from 0 then i make it ctr = ctr + 1 to count how many textboxes was made.. thats why on the load button i called ctr, for j = 0 to ctr 'this is to know how many textboxes were made..

Actually you can know how much textboxes was made from the start when user input how much he want to create a textboxes
You can use it..
Store it on global variable and use it when you try to get textboxes value.
ex :

Dim ctr as Integer ' put this declaration at top of all codes
' on button create textboxes code event
ctr = text1.Text ' user input how many textboxes will made.. if he input 2 then two textboxes will created..from this you can know how much the textboxes .. 

' on button load event (button to get textbox value)
for j = 0 to ctr - 1 ' index star from 0 to ctr (user input) ctr is global variable
next j

After read second page i found that you have variable to store how much user want to create textboxes. that is m_jobs.
so you can set as global variable and use it when you try to get textbox value.

for j = 0 to m_jobs - 1 ' index star from 0 to m_jobs (user input) 
next j

Or you still use ctr as global variable but you still need to assign value from m_jobs

' at created textbox code
ctr = m_jobs

so you can use ctr on Load button to get textbox value

' on button load event (button to get textbox value)
for j = 0 to ctr - 1 ' index star from 0 to ctr (user input) ctr is global variable after assign value from m_jobs
next j

what is 'a'? is there a value on a?

it still got an error..wrong number or arguments and the txt is being highlighted..i dont know whats the cause i already declare it globally as dim txt as textbox.

i have read your discussion i will try that one..i will let you know the result thanks

P.manidas : its a great to find the answer..:)
Androidz : I tried the code and i got same errors (i never try the code before). I realized that i could only get last textbox value. When textbox created, its just create one textbox (even you create more than 1 textboxes), so we need to identify all created textboxes. I was try to use typeofcontrol to identify the textboxes and code from P.manidas is complete the answer with Instr function (thanks to P.manidas) :)

@ jx_man: yup its true thats what i've been telling you since ^_^. i tried the code and it worked for me thanks to manidas and thank you also for your effort in helping me through this..
@manidas: thanks buddy it solved my problem..good job.^_^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.