dear Group256
i am a student who is doing my project on python platform...according to my project i has to have a client server public chat code which is very similar to the one u have posted here. i am currently working on a code for this puepose but i found many errors

i would be very thankful if you could send me your code to [snipped] so that i would be able to complete my project
thanking you
Mithra nair

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

wx.python would be fairly easy to use for the client side GUI stuff.

ahappysadface can you help yourself so that we can help you ok?

dear Group256
i am a student who is doing my project on python platform...according to my project i has to have a client server public chat code which is very similar to the one u have posted here. i am currently working on a code for this purpose but i found many errors

i would be very thankful if you could send me your code to mithra.nair89@gmail.com so that i would be able to complete my project
thanking you
Mithra nair

You should [thread=78223]Read This First[/thread] and then [thread=573]this[/thread]. Unless you can first show some code, some obvious effort to solve your own problem, DaniWeb is not the right place for you. You should also follow the DaniWeb rules of etiquette. In particular, you should not hijack a thread, but instead start your own thread with your own question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.