Hi. I understand that its not nice to ask for a full program source. I dont think that making an autoclicker in VB would be such a long code. Mabye a few lines?

If you won't make a full src can you please tell me what functions I would use?

I need to specify the postition of the mouse. I read on a forum that I would need to make 2 text boxes. One for X and one for Y.
I need to make the program able to autoclick on the click of a button like START. And STOP.
I almost did it in C++. Sadly I dont know how to do windows programming in it yet LOL :P

So please help me out.

Thanks alot guys/girls.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What program are you wanting it to "click" on?
What operating system?
Will you feed it the co-ords for the clicks or will it be prerecorded?

While moving the mouse to a particular location and clicking on it is simple enough, we will need the location(s). Specifying the "START" button on a form will not be enough ( without a lot more coding ) , we would need x and y co-ords.

K.

The coords will be pre recorded.
Used for windows 98SE.
I want to click on a game. Conquer Online. :) :mrgreen:

Coords 423,430

THANKS ALOT :mrgreen:

Oh which ever is easyier... I specified the coords i would prefer if I had to specify the coords. Of course executing the autoclick action on click would be perfect. I just thought specifying would be easyier becaause it is one command..

Auto Clicker Utility for EURO PAY

Hi,
We have developed Auto Clicker for Euro Pay. If you are already member of Europay want to automate your works. Contact us autoclickinfo@gmail.com for further clarification. If want customize your autoclick tasks visit us http://autoclickinfo.blogspot.com for further details.

Thank you,
AutoClick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.