Hi,

I got the cxfreeze working on the Mac OS X 10.6.7 and the distilled Python script runs fine on that Mac Book. Now I'm getting reports from Mac user clients that it doesn't work for them. It is a simple script that only calls from the Mac it's terminal.

I do my work on Linux, is there something I'm not getting here?

Thanks for any pointers,
jkrueger

Contributor
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jkrueger

Is there something going on with Mac users email client and stripping file attachments with it's quarantine functions if the sender is not known?

OK, update. Have gotten around the above problem with

cxfreeze myScript.py --include-modules=module,module,module --target-dir myscript

And for scripts that open a text file to read cxfreeze distill isn't opening file which is opened with python in terminal.

Anybody have a clue?

OK, update. Have gotten around the above problem with

cxfreeze myScript.py --include-modules=module,module,module --target-dir myscript

And for scripts that open a text file to read cxfreeze distill isn't opening file which is opened with python in terminal.

Anybody have a clue?

If the distilled script is run from Terminal, on the Mac, with ./my_script it works fine. Is there a way to have cxfreeze handel this so more complicated scripts that open and work with files can be click to open?

Edited by jkrueger: miss typed

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.