I'm making an application associated with MS access for its database...

I set one of the field to text and the other to object for images..but the object suggest to insert pictures through paint..

Is it possible for animated images(gif) in ms access? I'm getting stuck with bmps...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a datagridview(MSACCESS) one column for text and one column for image.
so that each text has a corresponding image..

is it also possible to store songs in access so I have a row of text,image and music file?

I used the random function so that I can access it randomly...

the application already loads the datagridview and I can already see the text and image(bmp)..

All i want to do is to also output the image from datagridview to a picturebox..... help please???

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What is the problem you are having in saving an animated image in the database ?

I'm inserting images through MSACESS
I only used c# to access MSACESS....
When I store images through MSACESS..It loads Paint to another window and file type is bmp....

All i want to do is to also output the image from datagridview to a picturebox..... help please???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.