Code::Blocks isn't working. I recently reinstalled to get a newer version and when I hit build I get the following error:

mingw32-g++.exe -Wall  -g    -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include"  -c D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o
Execution of 'mingw32-g++.exe -Wall  -g    -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include"  -c D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o' in 'D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL' failed.

Please help!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Code::Blocks isn't working. I recently reinstalled to get a newer version and when I hit build I get the following error:

mingw32-g++.exe -Wall  -g    -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include"  -c D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o
Execution of 'mingw32-g++.exe -Wall  -g    -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include"  -c D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o' in 'D:\Programming\C++\TESTINGOPENGL' failed.

Please help!

Details? Which version of C::B were you on, which version did you switch to? Is this all of the output you got, or were there other messages?

I just got a reply from the C::B forums... the problem was with my toolchain executables.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.