Hi everybody.. was wondering if it is possible for a person to set a specific height value for the detail section in crystal reports.I want the section to have 10 records and maintain a certain height.If the records are for example 2 or any number less than 10, the detailed section should maintain this specific height.

I am creating a receipt but the problem is that if i have less records, the size of the report is reduced..

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Change the printer's paper size. (Custom paper).

Hi everybody.. was wondering if it is possible for a person to set a specific height value for the detail section in crystal reports.I want the section to have 10 records and maintain a certain height.If the records are for example 2 or any number less than 10, the detailed section should maintain this specific height.

I am creating a receipt but the problem is that if i have less records, the size of the report is reduced..

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Thanks chap..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.