Hi there I need your help about a program because I am not quite sure if there's still a need for me to use streaming in this program here it is:
Create a program that will prompt the user to enter how many students she/he wants to enrol. After the user inputs the number of students, the program will ask the user to enter the following:
-student number (max length is 10)
-no. of units
Then the program will compute for the tuition of each student and the total tuition fee of those students enrolled. To compute for the tuition fee: (no.unitsxamountperunit)+miscellaneous fee (amountperunit is assigned to be 800.00 and miscellaneous is 2000.00)
Requirements of the program:
• Use structure named “TF”(with 3members:units,punits,misc) & “studre” (with 7 members:Sno,Sname,Fname,Mname,course,year,fees) note*** member ” fees” is considered as a field/object of structure “TF”.
• Use iterative structure in dealing with the number of records
• Maximum of 5 and minimum of 1 student per transaction of enrolment
• Use exception handling in errors (if number of enrolment is 0 or negative)
• For student number: only accept 10digit number without any character
Is there still a need for me to use streaming in any part of this program? Or can I just use structures for it? Help me please.