Hi, I just started a C++ class and I'm already having troubles with some parts. The instructions are as follows:
"Create a C++ console applications to compile the following statistics on a list of integers:
• minimum value;
• maximum value;
• median value;
• arithmetic mean;
• variance (population variance);
• standard deviation (population standard deviation);
• mode (including multi-modal lists).
• frequency distribution (fixed to 10 evenly distributed intervals);
• histogram (of the frequency distribution);
Your program must handle any length of list. The list will be piped in from the command line and terminated with end-of-stream (^Z). "
Now I assumed I would have to order the ints into a vector in order to calculate the different stats, but I'm having trouble getting started. I'm not sure how to fill a vector if I don't know in advance how many numbers there will be. If some1 could help me get started with filling the vector with user input I would be most grateful.