I created a small c++ program. Now i wanted it to create an .exe file. Once i compile, i get the exe file in my BIN folder.. but, the alignment of the files are not correct.

Well i do get the correct alignment in turbo c++ compiling..(ctrl + f9).. but while i press exe file, its different(alignment). If you need codes, i'll provide it..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Define alignment. I for one have no idea what you're talking about.

commented: Ditto +17

for exe file....either try command prompt commands....or IDE(integrated tool development) softwares like Eclipse, Netbeans...

I don't understand what the problem is...

I created a small c++ program. Now i wanted it to create an .exe file. Once i compile, i get the exe file in my BIN folder.. but, the alignment of the files are not correct.

Well i do get the correct alignment in turbo c++ compiling..(ctrl + f9).. but while i press exe file, its different(alignment). If you need codes, i'll provide it..

The code written in c++ is includes graphics or not or it is just
the using the statement cout<< or cin>>. if it in in graphics please
provide the code or use the 'make exe' option under run menu.

if your definition of "alignment" is "where the file is located in the folder", just drag it to where you want it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.