Hi,

I've noticed that in eclipse when you give "Exception" and click on exception it is redirecting to that link.. But actually according to java even if we give keywords or anything inside quotations(" ") it shouldnt be considered right? So is this a bug in eclipse?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Some Eclipse user should perhaps answer this, but in IntelliJ Ctrl+mouse click will take you to the class implementing object, method or declaring constant. I'm not sure if you referring to this functionality of IDE or there is something else. Unfortunately your question is badly constructed.

Yes , seems to like a bug, I have checked it.... But this wont effect your application, its a application dependent bug.

Hi Majestics.
Can you explain what this is about in terms that we all can understand? I'm completely baffled by the OP's version.

well, he means that, when you ctrl-click on 'Exception' in the line µ

System.out.println("Exception");

it still links to the class, even though it's not a reference to the class itself.

meant same as stultuske......

well, he means that, when you ctrl-click on 'Exception' in the line µ

System.out.println("Exception");

it still links to the class, even though it's not a reference to the class itself.

Oh, OK, thanks for that. Yes, I would count that as a bug too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.