Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Majestics

www.google.com, not sure if without official API is there another way without performance leaks, anyway interesting question, could you post your result from that...

I already tried google. I only saw JFLASHPLAYER Api which is not free, so i thought to use Java Fx.... So still in trouble, need professionals help like NormR1

Edited by Majestics: n/a

My main aim is to provide a startup animation , so application before start produce a good effect on the user, like word, excel etc...

Thanx Cherrill, its also a great solution but i want to make flash attach with java.... Animation made under flash are more realistic look then gif files. VB.NET provide support for this, so i m wondering for same in java.

As I see it, the big advantage of the splash screen is that java.exe loads and displays it before loading and initialising your app. Any java language-based approach won't display until the application has loaded and main has been called anyway.

Thank you all, i will try flash later, because of my little knowledge how to use the flash api correctly..... until then gif is more appropriate

Edited by Majestics: n/a

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.