I want to write a program where,
1. string1 is declared as char s1. string2 is declared as s2
2. Function needs to check that the sum of both strings is less than 80 characters prior to appending them
3. If the sum is greater than 80 characters, return a NULL
4. Function call should print the total length of concatenated string.
5. Input strings should be collected using fgets(&s1, len1 + 1, stdin) and fgets(&s2, len2 + 1, stdin)
given len1 and len2 are the max. size of the respective input strings.
6. Output should print both input strings and then the final appended string.
7. The querying loop should continue until the user says "No".
Can someone point me toward a similar/example program that I can study & deconstruct, or any previously answered threads [if any] that deal with the situation described above?