Hi, Guys i have an xml file containing near about 6,000 thousands questions in rtf format while inserting these questions into sql server it will give me an error, 2500 records inserted successfully .......... but from that point it will show error,

The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0x8d8050 to COM context 0x8d81c0 for 60 seconds. The thread that owns the destination context/apartment is most likely either doing a non pumping wait or processing a very long running operation without pumping Windows messages. This situation generally has a negative performance impact and may even lead to the application becoming non responsive or memory usage accumulating continually over time. To avoid this problem, all single threaded apartment (STA) threads should use pumping wait primitives (such as CoWaitForMultipleHandles) and routinely pump messages during long running operations.

How i can resolve this thread...
Thanks in Advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You will find lot of solutions for this here.

Thanks nick.crane i have solved problem by using Backgroundworker / Thread. I f u have long process to do the best way to use Thread in c#.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.