i need to use copy clipboard for copying files for example i ll copy some file then i need to save this somewhere in my program how can i do that? i searched little but i just can find copying strings. :S I need more than that :)

Thx for answers :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by NetJunkie
Featured Replies

[QUOTE]i searched little but i just can find copying strings[/QUOTE] That's exactly how file copy works! Open Explorer, select a file or few and try this code [CODE=VB.NET]If Clipboard.ContainsFileDropList() Then For Each fn As String In Clipboard.GetFileDropList() MessageBox.Show(fn) Next End If[/CODE] HTH Read More

• You can use an Open File Dialog to select the file you want to copy and then on the Dialog Result you can add the following code: [code] FileCopy('File to Copy, 'Where You Want it To Copy To) [/code] Read More

i searched little but i just can find copying strings

That's exactly how file copy works!

Open Explorer, select a file or few and try this code

If Clipboard.ContainsFileDropList() Then
    For Each fn As String In Clipboard.GetFileDropList()
        MessageBox.Show(fn)
    Next
End If

HTH

You can use an Open File Dialog to select the file you want to copy and then on the Dialog Result you can add the following code:

FileCopy('File to Copy, 'Where You Want it To Copy To)

Teme64:
Wow Really that was awsome :) i never thought it would be so easy

its really awsome method thx a lot

NetJunkie:
thx a lot its usefull method :) but i needed to use clipboard

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.