i have ask about it, but anyway...
well as we say, 1 of reason we dont put everything in 1 exe is for memory
i dedicated to create a simple application, somethink like "library manager"
that i want from you ppl is to say me, im tottaly wrong this way? how apps are created...
I deticated create it like this
1. Launcher, (Request Password) -> exe
2. Main Programm ->dll (linked from Launcher)
3. Create a "Log.dll", every time happens errors, logics or not Log will be called to store errors in a file.
4. Create a "connect.dll", every time user type account will be called this one and will check if player exist in a database. (log will be called to create a log for login trys)
5. "ctabpage.dll", a custom tabpages to be used in TabCOntrol inside of main programm
6. folder "Logs" to store files.. example->
7. "database.xyz", i would like to create a encrypted database file to store accounts, no mdb file...
i make it like this because i dont like programms of 1 exe. ;pp
yea there is no reason to create a "log.dll" , i can do that inside of main programm but i like see much files ;pp
for now thats all, soz for my bad english and i hope you understand...