John Does 0 Newbie Poster

Could you tell me where to place the input file in xcode? It builds and runs the program, but it only shows the functions that are outf. So, I think it's not seeing the input file, and I know the program works the way I intended, because it outputs perfectly fine via the terminal. I just don't see any numbers. Here is how it should look

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Little Red Schoolhouse Program
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Student    Test 1      Test 2      Test 3      Test 4      Test 5      Average    Grades     
Balto       85          83          77          91          76          82          B           
Micky       82          90          95          93          78          87          B           
Minnie      78          81          11          90          73          66          D           
Doc         92          83          30          59          87          70          C           
Goofy       23          45          76          38          59          48          F           
Ducky       60          85          45          39          67          59          F           
Grumpy      87          81          52          74          83          75          C           
Sunny       93          94          79          77          97          88          B           
Piggy       79          98          88          83          92          88          B           
Pluto       85          72          49          75          63          68          D           
Class       76          64          44          67          56          61          D           

That is via the terminal with g++.

Here is what xcode gives me.

Little Red Schoolhouse Program
Student    Test 1      Test 2      Test 3      Test 4      Test 5      Average    Grades     
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.