I have invented a new software which converts the given algorithm to source code. i invented a new language called algorithmic language to convert the algorithm.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Congratulations?

Congratulations?

thank you

thank you

i think she meant "Why are you posting it here?" :D, i have the same question in mind, also i'd like to see your code converter(but i have big doubts you are not lying)

im not lying. i invented a new language called algorithmic language. it is very much similar to the general algorithm. for details visit www sreesoftwaresolutions.weebly com

i think she meant "Why are you posting it here?" :D, i have the same question in mind, also i'd like to see your code converter(but i have big doubts you are not lying)

i looked through your site, it seems you are not lying but i don't see why someone who wants to develop a big project would use that, but still, good job..

Good job, but I don't see the reason to post it here unless you have a question, or just want to share something cool/smart idea from your program. At first you didn't even post the link to the program :D

At first you didn't even post the link to the program

That's not true. He posted the link...more than once...in inappropriate places...in violation of our spam rule. I only allowed it this time because someone specifically asked to see it.

yes ofcourse. but it was a good and easier process to code. it reduces the time of coding. it reduces upto 50% of time. anyone can easily understand and code through that language.if you have any suggestions to make my converter better then please give me........

i looked through your site, it seems you are not lying but i don't see why someone who wants to develop a big project would use that, but still, good job..

sorry sir. please dont miss understand. i invented that converter and i want some suggestions to make it better. so i kept it here. please dont miss understand......i just wanted to share my ideas with others. thats it. im extremely sorry if i did anything wrong. im new to daniweb.......

That's not true. He posted the link...more than once...in inappropriate places...in violation of our spam rule. I only allowed it this time because someone specifically asked to see it.

Then why did you do it yet again today? That post deleted and infraction given. As Narue said:

Congratulations?

srinath reddy,

I want to develop in a programme language to test a number algorithm an algorithm which has no upper bounds but will allow the algorithm to evolve to create numbers in succession: so for instance 1+1 = 2, 1+2 = 3 etcetera.

Does your invention deal with simple math.

Thats a fibonacci sequence , there are lots of algorythms out there already that can do this??????????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.