I just wanted to know some advices on the classes I should use to create an airline booking program. The homework I have requires that I have to take input from a file and also to output also the information to a file-that makes also another problem...I need help!!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I just wanted to know some advices on the classes I should use to create an airline booking program. The homework I have requires that I have to take input from a file and also to output also the information to a file-that makes also another problem...I need help!!!

That's great! Did u have an acutal question tho? :cool:

That standed for: can someone solve my homework only in its logical aspect?
Ok? Clear enough?

yes, people can solve it in theory and practice.
In fact many people (including everyone who's ever made a batch based booking system) has already solved it.

All that means it's a problem that has a solution and as you want only a simple solution that solution should be easy to arrive at for someone smart enough to follow a course that asks you to create such a system.
As I assume at this point you're such a person and therefore by definition smart enough to do it yourself I wish you luck.
Were you not smart enough that would still be no reason to help you, in fact it would be reason to not help you as such would possibly prevent a person who's an imposter from getting some diploma they don't deserve.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.