Holla, i use Visual Studio 2010 and as all we know, visual studio dont give any help with C/C++ win32 appis syntax like C#/VB were you type 3-4 words and then a list pop up.

Today i downloaded Code::Block, i suprized because it had this feauture with auto-show list with possible choices.

For who dont understand, i mean: when you type "Menu" example a list open and have all functions you can use "Context Menu" "ToolstripMenu" "ToolstripMenuItem" ... etc

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gusano79

Do you have a question you want answered? I don't see one.

"he is noob"? Really?

From what you posted, I can see at least three possible questions you might have about autocomplete for C/C++ in VS2010, but it's not clear what you're asking. I could take a guess, but odds are I'll pick the wrong one, and we'll waste your time and mine posting back and forth about it. Instead, how about you take a minute to formulate an actual question--that way, someone reading it can attempt an answer with confidence that nobody's time is being wasted. That is the kind of post that gets responses.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.