I want to translate text inputted multiple times then output it. I am using the maketrans() function. I want to translate multiple times, by a number of times a user would input.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Why not, it looks like a good idea :)

I mean how could I do this?

Why not, it looks like a good idea :)

How could I do that?

I mean how could I do this?

Pass a parameter to the function, and return the desired result as many times as you want. You can start at "A first program" here and also here and here. No on wants to do this for you as it is simple and is something you can do for yourself, and should understand if you are going to write programs.

Pass a parameter to the function, and return the desired result as many times as you want. You can start at "A first program" here and also here and here. No on wants to do this for you as it is simple and is something you can do for yourself, and should understand if you are going to write programs.

What would the syntax be to do that?

What would the syntax be to do that?

This has just become a "keep-asking-questions-until-someone-codes-it-for-you" thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.