hi everybody,

greetings..

my thanks in advance for your help..

right now i a m involved sms -chat application vb.net.

in this project i send the sms to mobile form pc.and get the reply as same.

so i created client / server based program by tcp/ip based...

because i put 3 clietns in 3 machine to send the msg to server, then that server will send to telco(mobile providers).

so ine the client server progrms..

the client get the one mobile user msg the open an separate window..like a yahoo messenger...i created one form and by that form instance i open different window for different users.

then another user comes another window will open...

so by that window i interact with that particular user.i send the msg to user the when the server reply the msg ,(which means users reply)...

it is dispaly all windows how much i open that time(which means to how many users i interact that time.).it's like a public chat..

but i need private chat. which means that particular once interact me per window , in that window only dislayed tat user msg only.

but server will forward msg by ip address of the client.so it is dispalys all the window...

but i don't want that..

pls help me my friends how to do that as a privet chat...

pls i am really in deadline...

pls help me out of this problem...

expect your example code or information or advice for this...

from,
muhtukrishnan

hi everybody,

greetings..

because i put 3 clietns in 3 machine to send the msg to server, then that server will send to telco(mobile providers).

the client get the one mobile user msg the open an separate window..like a yahoo messenger...i created one form and by that form instance i open different window for different users.

so by that window i interact with that particular user.i send the msg to user the when the server reply the msg ,(which means users reply)...

it is dispaly all windows how much i open that time(which means to how many users i interact that time.).it's like a public chat..

but i need private chat. which means that particular once interact me per window , in that window only dislayed tat user msg only.

but server will forward msg by ip address of the client.so it is dispalys all the window...

but i don't want that..

from,
muhtukrishnan

The best way to get a proper reply, is to ask a Question Properly!

Maybe your English need some bruce up!

I was really messed up with the language! you can use smaller sentences rather, to make less errors.

And don't worry... No one is perfect! Neither am I....

hi muhtukrishnan,

sorry but i want code for server client application i tried but its not working so if u provide me code then pls help me...

hi everybody,

greetings..

but i don't want that..

from,
muhtukrishnan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.