i have a project ,and i don't know how to run it in netbean ide - i am a begineer in java2e - i got a project in which some notepad like screen is there when running -jar exe file - and a option is there for compile and running applet -
please give me any tip to understand it -
reply soon -

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Not enough info. Is the project you try to execute available online or is it private stuff?

and what do you mean run in netbeans? as a part of a bigger application, or do you want to edit the code of the application you are talking about.

its a private stuff - but i have to submit a project in urgency in my college -
so please just give me tips how to run a netbean ide project -
plz help me if you can - or give me ur mail id - i ll send you the whole project - u jus check it -n give me tips -
please its a huge request dear -

If it is project(you have source code) created with IDE (NetBeans) you just hit Run and that will take care of clean+compile+execute if there are no errors. However I'm not aware of possibility to run directly JAR from IDE

If it is project(you have source code) created with IDE (NetBeans) you just hit Run and that will take care of clean+compile+execute if there are no errors. However I'm not aware of possibility to run directly JAR from IDE

yeah its running -i hv done it -but the output is a notepad like screen in which new ,open ,save,save as ,compile applet code, run applet buttons are there -

so i want to know what should i write on this ide to complile or what basically is this -
its not my project - i don't know even what this do?
and how?

Can you post some screenshots what you actually seing, as from above description none would be any wise.

Can you post some screenshots what you actually seing, as from above description none would be any wise.

i attached a screenshot -please check it out

It seems to be some sort of GUI with two text areas and some menu options. What can it do I have no idea and expect nobody else here. You seems to be given assignment and one of your classmates shared solution with you...

It seems to be some sort of GUI with two text areas and some menu options. What can it do I have no idea and expect nobody else here. You seems to be given assignment and one of your classmates shared solution with you...

see this - now can you get anything -

except for an explanation from your part, obviously. Is this a school assignment, and, more importantly, did you write (understand) the code yourself?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.