Write a program to compute the annual rate of return on an investment. The program will ask the user for the original purchase price, the number of days the investment was owned, and the final sale price. The program must then print out the difference between sale price and the purchase price, along with the annual rate of return. Assume that all years are 365 days; we’re going to ignore leap years.
Write a program called StringPlay.java. This program will ask the user for a multi-word string and read it in from the keyboard. It will then print out in order:
• The original string.
• The string in all caps.
• The string in all lowercase.
• The length of the string (labeled as such).
• The first, middle, and last characters of the string (labeled as such).
• The string with all a’s replaced by @’s and all e’s replaced by 3’s. Note that there is a method in the String class that will help you handle this part. Examine the documentation for the class to find it.
• Your files must each start with beginning comment blocks as specified in the coding guidelines for this course. The code should be well commented.
I dont know where to start!!!! help!