Hi, I am a new learner in c#programing and I am having difficulty solving this problems. Could you PLEASE PLEASE help solving this tasks?? I would be very grateful. cheers. Marcus

Write a C program that will read in a set of numbers for the elements for a geometric shape in memory and offer the following options:

Option 1 Grid: The user defining the number of rows and the number of columns and then generate the following structure in memory ( if 3 rows and 3 columns are specified). Each node will hold a single number.

Option 2 triangle: The user defines the number of rows as well as the integer numbers to fill each node

Option 3: The half grid: The user defining the number of rows and then generate the following structure in memory ( if 3 rows are specified). Each node will hold a single number.

In each case once generated, the program should display the structure in its geometric form as well as each of the values of the fields in the nodes

The node should have 5 fields made of 1 int, and 4 pointers.

The program should be clearly written; indented and commented

People here will not do your homework for you. Especially if you just copy and pasted it from an assignment. At least put in the the effort to make it seem like it's you asking the question and not a prof.

commented: Agreed. +16
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.