hi
I have made a setup for my project and when i download it on my pc it works except that when it needs to read some file that was in the debug file when wrote the code it gives me a message that it can't find this file , so how can I include these files with the setup to solve this problem , I use microsoft visual c# 2010

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi
I have made a setup for my project and when i download it on my pc it works except that when it needs to read some file that was in the debug file when wrote the code it gives me a message that it can't find this file , so how can I include these files with the setup to solve this problem , I use microsoft visual c# 2010

Hi,

I use Indigo Rose Setup Factory to package my applications and with this and I suspect many other software of this type, it allows you to choose other files to be included inside the setup installer package and also where they are ultimately to reside upon install.

Regards..,

MT

I've marked the files as a content and it exists with the setup file but still the program can't find them why?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.