cheekangteh 0 Newbie Poster

I'm looking for an "auto-SMS VB.Net programme module" for window mobile 6.0 professional.

my application will operate like below: 1. User required pair his hp bluetooth device with his car bluetooth device for first. 2. If the accident happened the car sensor will automatic trigger the car bluetooth device to trigger the sms button and send a SMS to a predefined recipient. (this scenario is same with Bluetooth headset, once you press the Bluetoth headset button, you can trigger the mobile phone call function automatically)

The process of sending the SMS is 100% automatic, trigger by the car Bluetooth Device and without interception of any users.

For my stage i only need to used other bluetooth device to pair with window mobile 6 professional emulator, and then the bluetooth device will send a file to window mobile 6 professional emulator, after window mobile 6 professional emulator received the file, it will automatic trigger the sms button to send an sms.

Anyone know how to coding this in vb.net? and any reference can provide? please help me