surajrai 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

I am going through few documents of my new project. It says it is a AT.NET (AT = Application template) based application. The architecture the project seems to be very complex and its a 7 year old product and still new developements are going on.

Can anyone explain what is AT.NET applications? Is it a some kind of template that is followed by Microsoft?

I am qouting one of the paragraph of the document which says:

"From a general point of view, AT.NET-based applications feature two important characteristics. On the one hand, AT.NET allows building workflow-based applications that consist of an interrelated set of Tasks. On the other, the building blocks of a workflow, i.e., the Tasks resemble a layered software architecture that comprises presentation logic, business logic, and services layer. "

I search in google but could'n find anything on this. If you have any thread or website link then do pass it on. Wud be greate help for me.

Thanks.
Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.