hey!tell me that what is difference between info contained in cookies and session(made in web container) ? let i have opened a website and done something in it and then i opened another site and do something on it. then tell me what is the info cookie is containing and session is containing ?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Cookies are fields in the HTTP headers.
Do some searches about the HTTP protocol to see what is in the headers.

Cookies are fields in the HTTP headers.
Do some searches about the HTTP protocol to see what is in the headers.

will u please give me some link ?

are you kidding ?

With 150 posts and you don't know the link for google or how to do research?
You need to study some on how to find answers on your own.

With 150 posts and you don't know the link for google or how to do research?
You need to study some on how to find answers on your own.

ya! i know that google.com is something wonder which is already present in this WWW. so, if every answer is there on google.com, so then, i think daniweb.com lost its importance.since daniweb.con is really some worthful,so there is no reason for you to give me a link like google.com on this valuable site .i hope you are understanding what i am trying to say. thanks for your valuable help.

Sorry, I'm a volunteer, not a professional.

Sorry, I'm a volunteer, not a professional.

ya! :) your way of answering is showing. no problem! :-)

commented: Looks like you're well on your way to reducing the amount of volunteer help you get. -4

what they offered you as advice ís professional advice.
do you really think that if they copy paste a text you can find by google into a post here makes it more credible?
no one was mocking you, but, just like your (future) employer ánd the daniweb forum rules, they expect you to do a bit of research and put in some effort yourself.

@gourav1 You need to do at least some search by yourself dude. If you don't understand anything from what you have read, then you may post your doubts here. You cannot simply ask for links around here. No one will do the typing for you in the search bar. You will learn a lot more if you learn by yourself. If you have a doubt later, come here and post, everyone is ready to help you, not spoon feed you. I hope you are understanding what I want to say.

what they offered you as advice ís professional advice.
do you really think that if they copy paste a text you can find by google into a post here makes it more credible?
no one was mocking you, but, just like your (future) employer ánd the daniweb forum rules, they expect you to do a bit of research and put in some effort yourself.

ok! ya i am understanding what you are trying to say! but i am not getting any reason for giving me a link like google.com. it's ok! but it hurts sometimes. anyways. thanks for help! that's what i want to say to the person who give me that link(google.com). :-) thanks again! and this thread is solved by that person and for me, this thread is closed.!

this thread is solved: which is why you opened an identical thread in the JSP section?
also, if you are offended by someone giving the advice to try google before asking questions, you may want to take a look back at your answer in this thread.

:twisted: :D

:twisted: :D

yupp! it's ridiculous! :D :D :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.