Hi,

I'm using Matlab 2011a and VS 2010. I have to call Matlab functions in my project. The problem is that I can't seem to find a solution works with my Matlab version.

Has anyone succesfuly integrated Matlab 2011a with c#?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Have you gone to the Matlab web site yet? They have a lot of good documentation, as well as user forums to interact with. In any case, you need the Matlab Builder NE package that provides .NET support for Matlab. I just registered on the site and was able to access the documentation for this. Here is the product overview for Builder NE:

MATLAB Compiler Extension
MATLAB® Builder™ NE lets you create .NET and COM components from MATLAB® programs that include MATLAB math and graphics, and GUIs developed with MATLAB. You can integrate these components into larger .NET, COM, and Web applications and deploy them royalty-free to computers that do not have MATLAB installed.

Using MATLAB® Compiler™, MATLAB Builder NE encrypts your MATLAB programs and then generates .NET or COM wrappers around them so that they can be accessed just like native .NET and COM components.

The builder converts MATLAB functions to .NET methods that encapsulate MATLAB code written by the MATLAB programmer. All MATLAB code to be compiled must take the form of a function. Each MATLAB Builder NE component contains one or more classes, each providing an interface to the MATLAB functions in the MATLAB code.

When you package and distribute the application to your users, you include supporting files generated by the builder as well as the MATLAB Compiler Runtime (MCR). For more information about the MCR, see Installing the MATLAB Compiler Runtime (MCR) in the MATLAB Compiler documentation.

For more information about how this product works with MATLAB Compiler, see MATLAB Code Deployment.

Yes, I tried using a couple of their solutions, but I keep getting these errors :

Could not load file or assembly 'MWArray, Version=2.9.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e1d84a0da19db86f' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

I suppose it's because of my Matlab version

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.