I'm trying to get some developer tools for my Macintosh Mini running on Power PC. It's OS is Mac OS X Leopard. I've tried getting Xcode but I can't find any downloads for it that don't require the developer programs at Apple's website. If anyone has any ideas or any knowledge about this topic I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm taking C++ classes at my college this semester and with my PC down for the count right now I can't use Visual Studio.

Thanks,
Jamie

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

First register for free. Then you can download xcode 3 for free from here

You can also install the GNU compiler suite on the Mac. They also have an Objective-C front end.

Well I ran into a problem once again. I've misplaced my adapter for the monitor to my mini so I've broke down and pulled out my macbook. Will the link you gave me also work for intel based macs?

Well I ran into a problem once again. I've misplaced my adapter for the monitor to my mini so I've broke down and pulled out my macbook. Will the link you gave me also work for intel based macs?

Yes they should work but check the specs

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.