gracea 0 Newbie Poster

Plz plz help!!!!!! :?:
I am having a problem with the auto scroll of a panel. It’s an extremely strange behavior n I have not been able to track down the reason.
Actually, I am making this question paper form.
1.There are two panels side by side.
2.The panel on the left has questions appearing one by one and the RHS panel has the radio buttons corresponding to the questions. These radio buttons appear on the right side of the panel only when the next button is clicked for a new question.
So when the left panel is showing question no 5, the right panel has 5 groupboxes containing 4 radiobuttons each. All; this I have coded.

But my problem is this:
The size of the panel in the form is limited bcos I cannot size a panel to show 100 groups of radiobuttons at one go. So naturally I have to use autoscroll. When the no’ of groupboxes exceed the panel area, auto scroll comes into play and here everything goes wrong. Instead of maintaining the distance between each groupbox, the groupboxes that are generated after the scroll bar appears , appear at a distance 2 times,3 times and so on from each other.
This is really baffling. Below I have tried to show how it looks.I hope it makes sense

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.