i want to read mp3 file and extract its features which i will use further for identifying mood of song.
can u help me in extracting feature of mp3 and which feature will b most appropriate for mood identification??

thank u

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Yes seems like someone did mess up this.

@zeroliken do you know to whos post you been relying before someone split this? If you can give me link I would be able to merge it back

Peter, zeroliken was actually replying to "frivolous". It seems that the order of the first two posts was reversed.

Peter, zeroliken was actually replying to "frivolous". It seems that the order of the first two posts was reversed.

Just making sure, nevertheless that is a nasty bug :)

but i dont need meta data. i need features i.e loudness, tempo etc

did your reply come before the original post???
so, the Morpheus was right. we've found the Chosen One

Weird I thought it was something on my end that's caused my reply to be viewed before the question so I ignored it...

@zeroliken do you know to whos post you been relying before someone split this? If you can give me link I would be able to merge it back

yes I'm replying to frivolous' post

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.