Dear Colleague,

I have some experience with turbo c++, but now I have an assignment to be done using Dev C++.

Is there anyone who can give me an idea about this Dev C++. It Good if it is supported with some sample program that use some classes and files.

regards,

ben

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Just use what you're familiar with on Turbo C++. If Dev-C++ complains about a header, remove the .h suffix, and place "using namespace std;" after your headers. That should take care of most of your immediate issues.

Narue:

I've send a message using ur hotmail account please check it.It is about the Dev C++.

regards,

ben.

>I've send a message using ur hotmail account please check it.
What if I'm totally incompetent? I can't be corrected if qualified people don't see my answer to your question. That's one of the biggest reasons why a public forum like this is a much better way to get help than email or private messaging.

Besides, I only check my hotmail account at work, and I'm trying my best not to be called in to work this weekend.

Thanks, u are right. I will do the same way u told me. Sorry to take ur precious time.

Still regards,

ben.

Out of curiosity, what made you name this thread after one of the members here :?:

Out of curiosity, what made you name this thread after one of the members here :?:

For a moment forget there is any member of such name and then think about the topic name and content. It will somewhat fall in place. But at first I was also confused.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>Besides, I only check my hotmail account at work, and I'm trying my best not to be called in to work this weekend.

I thought that the weekends were the best time for pole dancers?

;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.