rajdey1 0 Newbie Poster

Hi

I am working on a project in c# where a part of my application should allow user to generate schedules for courses for this there will be a table named "session" in database which will store all the information of the schedule which has been created by the user .

the application should work in the following manner

1)while creating a new schedule the application should allow the user to view all the details of schedules created so far. This I have implemented in the form of dataGridView by binding it with "session" table

2)while creating a new schedule the information should not go directly to the database ie the session table instead the user should have a dataGridView of new schedule to view and when the user wants he will press a button to insert the new values in "session" table

I am stuck How do I implement the second feature moreover while creating schedules there are some restriction like a particular course cannot have more than 10 classes in a month total count for classes in a month can be done from the "session" table using sql command but how do I handle the number classes the user is adding while he is preparing a new schedule..

Kindly help me in this regard.. I tried my best to express my problem if still there things you need to be clear kindly let me know..

Thanks and Regards

Raj