hey source pal out there i need your help guys.
im currently working on a project called Computerized Examination System and i dont know how can i get question from database and display it in a form randomly and generate a result in terms of the ff:

• no. of correct
  • no. of mistakes

Thank you in advance... :(

PLEASE HELP ME.

oops i forgot there is a timer in that. in 2 minutes then stop after that and display the results. :'( help me..

oops i forgot there is a timer in that. in 2 minutes then stop after that and display the results. :'( help me..

Ok, so first off you need to have some information on what you have built. The first thing you will want is a database with your questions AND answers written to it, both on the same
row so you can use item selection later
once you have that you will want a form that will display the questions, laying out the form to your taste and design is up to you.

you can use lables that will use the text from certain row items to populate the questions and answers

to randomise you a random number generator that is restricted to the number of questions in your test, then include a few lines to keep it from duplicating the same number.

I built something very similar to this including a visible countdown clock and code that would actually record the incorrect answers and display the correct questions and answers at the end of the test.

In my case it was a multiple choice exam though, since trying to guess what a person might write would be difficult, and using checkboxes to select answers is good.

Its been said on here before, show us any of the code youve managed to produce thus far and we can help fill in the rest.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.