Given below is the error which I am getting while running the code (which is in my previous post http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/python/threads/419674/import-wx-error ) in python 2.6. Can anyone tell about this error? .. i am unable to understand it.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python26\music_player_v1\player_skeleton.py", line 153, in <module>
frame = MediaFrame()
File "C:\Python26\music_player_v1\player_skeleton.py", line 148, in init
panel = MediaPanel(self)
File "C:\Python26\music_player_v1\player_skeleton.py", line 25, in init
self.layoutControls()
File "C:\Python26\music_player_v1\player_skeleton.py", line 46, in layoutControls
audioTBSizer = self.buildAudioToolBar()
File "C:\Python26\music_player_v1\player_skeleton.py", line 65, in buildAudioToolBar
self.rewind = SBitmapButton(self, -1, upbmp, (48, 48))
File "C:\Python26\Lib\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx\lib\agw\shapedbutton.py", line 995, in init
self.SetBitmapLabel(bitmap)
File "C:\Python26\Lib\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx\lib\agw\shapedbutton.py", line 1068, in SetBitmapLabel
image = wx.ImageFromBitmap(bitmap)
File "C:\Python26\Lib\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx_core.py", line 3473, in ImageFromBitmap
val = core.new_ImageFromBitmap(*args, **kwargs)
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "bmp.Ok()" failed at ....\src\msw\dib.cpp(148) in wxDIB::Create(): wxDIB::Create(): invalid bitmap

why dont you recheck all.
try adding the python installation location to the path variable and try to confirm your wxPython version matches with your installed python version.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.