I wrote my first C# program bur now i cant find the .cs file or the .exe program any where. where is it and how can i setup my compiler to make those files on my desktop.

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio C# Express 2012

Thanks....

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I wrote my first C# program bur now i cant find the .cs file or the .exe program any where. where is it and how can i setup my compiler to make those files on my desktop.

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio C# Express 2012

Thanks....

listen bra go to my document then go to projects u will find them there.. bt if and only if u saved the project

or u can just start over the project .. like new project but ms studio will ask u the namespace and where o save the project.. so just save the project anywhere u want if u want in desktop just browse ans save the link to desktop

If you're using Windows you can just go to Start->Search and then start to enter the name of your program. to get the .exe you need to publish your program and save the published version to your desktop.

Hope this helps . . .

While in the IDE, you can also select File->SaveAs and a dialog box will appear in the location of your files.
Of course, you don't actually need to save the file (just see the location).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.