hi..

I'm a new user and I hope you be my new friends..

I have homework to do tic tac toe game allwo 2 player or one player with computer

I did this program but I don't study any thing about GUI in C++ and it is order from me

I want you to help me to write this program with beatiful GUI if you don't mine

and please don't late beacuse I need it quickly..

I hope you welcome me..

thanks..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Well you'll either need to look at using your platforms native API or a cross platform GUI library such as wxWidgets or GTK+.

Quickly is something you'll not be able to do until you gain a bit more competance with the library you decide to use.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I wouldn't bother wasting my time with native API's, win32 or xxxwidgets.

Learn c# or java...much betta.

I wouldn't bother wasting my time with native API's, win32 or xxxwidgets.

Learn c# or java...much betta.

wxWidgets isn't native, it's cross platform.
EDIT: And your website is... ugh.

>wxWidgets isn't native, it's cross platform

Never said it twas kiddo, learning xxwidgits or watever it is, is a glorified waste of time. So throw them away and take out your favourite c# or java books and start reading.

>EDIT: And your website is... ugh.

Not my website. Entitled to your own opinions like every1 else. Meh.

ThanQ

>wxWidgets isn't native, it's cross platform

Never said it twas kiddo, learning xxwidgits or watever it is, is a glorified waste of time. So throw them away and take out your favourite c# or java books and start reading.

>EDIT: And your website is... ugh.

Not my website. Entitled to your own opinions like every1 else. Meh.

ThanQ

Oh I'm sorry. You're one of those people who actually prefer the Microsoft BS that is .NET (along with it's bastardised set of languages) over native code.

You're entitled to your own opinions like everyone else.

Kiddo? Out of curiosity, how old are you? Oh and that's "Never said twas" - remove the "it" since twas is an abbreviation of "it was".

PEACE OUT. :p

>You're one of those people who actually prefer the Microsoft BS that is .NET

Well I use java a lot, so no, not really.

But the M$ BS sure beats that win32 or xxwidigit crapola when creating GUIs. Fact. I really wish we had a STFU emoticon.

Tee he he.

I can tell we're gonna get on like a house on fire kiddo. :cheesy:

Yep. I look forward to the eternal wonders that await.
Kiddo :p

That was one hell of an ice breaker, fattie... ;)

Tee he he

your all stupid.

cout<<"YOU ALL HAVE NO MOTHER AND YOU ALL HAVE SMALL DICKS!,POSTING THIS BULLSHIT!"<<endl;

P.S. YOU ARE ALL STUPID!

hi..

I'm a new user and I hope you be my new friends..

I have homework to do tic tac toe game allwo 2 player or one player with computer

I did this program but I don't study any thing about GUI in C++ and it is order from me

I want you to help me to write this program with beatiful GUI if you don't mine

and please don't late beacuse I need it quickly..

I hope you welcome me..

thanks..

yess, i know and you are stupid. pls visit my homepage www.zamboteens.tk and www.googlehammer.com, and www.randyblue.com. die all of you stupid!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.