Create a class named Student (class definition program). The class contains:
• Private attributes to store values of Student name, Student university and Student mark.
• A method named initialize() to assign initial value to the Student name, Student University and Student mark as specified in the parameter.
• A method named reverse() to display Student name in reverse order.
• A method named determineOUM() to determine if a student comes from Open University Malaysia or not. This method will return true if the value in the object is equal to the specified value.
• A method named determineGrade() to determine grade based on Student mark. This method will return grade of a student.
• A method named toString() that returns a string description for the student.
Given the grades according to marks:
90 and above A
70 – 89 B
50 – 69 C
0 – 49 D
Create the class program that has main() method for execution. This program should create two Student objects and implement all methods listed in the Student class.
Use your own creativity to implement all methods in Student class and design your interface interactively.