Hello guys,
I'm new to this forum and I'm a biginner in VBnet language.
I'm using VB express 2008.

I'm trying to create a PC version of the famous game "Ticket To Ride" using VBnet language.

I uploaded the map as a background image.
I thought about creating pictureboxes,rotating them and placing them on the map so that they fit the rails.
The aim is to make the player drag and drop his cards on the pictureboxes. These pictureboxes will then be colored with the color of the cards dropped.

I don't know how to proceed ? Can you give me some ideas ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Do you have an image of the map you are using for the rails?

As for the colors, you can set the tag to the name of the color you want the box to be.

Hello.
Yeah actually, the cards the user drops are wagon (cars) cards.
These cards can have several colors.

What's the point of your question ? :)

hi frnd if one dout in my mini project. I m use into .net my dout is My project form design is change to glass effect is possible how it ? pls.. help us.

mohanrajan , always start new thread for your new questions.
well yes you can use glass effect on your forms , but for this make sure your application is running on windows 7 , because in windows xp this functionality will not work.

Regards

i think you can rotate image instead of rotating picture box , here is a link , please visit it , there is some sample code to rotate image , hope this will help you
Click Here

Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.