hiii guys i am in the second year from computer science i take c# languge programming but the proplem i donot know how i need to be good programmer and how i start in this and what i take so plz i need help from u guys to tell me the steps to be good programmer and how i start and thx u

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Programming language is just the game of variables & tags.... Make them insert in your mind - their size, variable type etc. Your halfof the problem is gonna wash away if you make variables lear in your mind.

everything has some basics , you should start from basics , first study about strings , constants , variables ,conditional statements , loops , functions , datatypes , arrays ,pointers,classes , objects etc.
along with it make some simple programs in c# which help you to get familier with practical environment of c#.
you know hazem . there is no one who teach you every one just tell you , you have to teach your self by your own.
wishing you a very succesful future in programming.

Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.