Member Avatar for I_m_rude

I request every body on DAniweb.com that please , if any body knows about segment tree, then please either explain me it's update, making otherwise give me solid links so that i can learn from there.

IT'S REALLY PATHETIC SITUATION AS I AM NOT GETTING THIS FROM WEEKS. PLEASE IT'S A REQUEST TO ALL. :'(

thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Now you're begging and screaming at us? Maybe you should do something else...

@waltp ok what should i do ? u must tell me :'(

@waltp ok what should i do ?

Just ask a sensible question without all the emotion. Give details about what you want. Explain what it is you don't understand, and what you do understand.

u must tell me :'(

No, I don't have to tell you. But I did anyway ;o)

Here's you post:

I request every body on DAniweb.com that please ,

Requesting everyone??? Most of us haven't a clue what you're talking about. Why would you want them to respond?

if any body knows about segment tree, then please either explain me it's update, making otherwise give me solid links so that i can learn from there.

Try google. That all we're going to do anyway. And we'll just post the links we've found.

IT'S REALLY PATHETIC SITUATION AS I AM NOT GETTING THIS FROM WEEKS. PLEASE IT'S A REQUEST TO ALL. :'(

DON'T YELL AT US!!!! And when we see something like this, it tells us "I'm so pathetic! I can't even understand one thing!". Our response: "Yes you must be. Go do something else -- like neurosurgery instead."

Why can't you have your instructor explain this stuff to you?

instructor ? nopes. They don't know anything about curriculum. so i was expecting from all you experts that you will explain me. frankly speaking, except James sir, no body talks politely on daniweb.com. You all have ego problems with you. If you dnt wana help, then you can't. thanks for this even. but, please leave ur egos. i know you all are very big big big experts, this I truly know. but james(decptikon) is only person without ego. I had asked him 10 times only 1 question, still he always says "ask me if u didn't get that".

@waltp you always talks rudely with everybody i have seen in month. 2 ppl were also saying this thing to you in the past 1 week.

thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.