Member Avatar for I_m_rude

hi...
Can anyone please explain that why we always take 6 points into consideration while finding closet pair of points in a given set of points ?This problem is solved using divide and conquer algorithm. And if anyone please give me psuedo code for closest pair problem, then i will be highly thankful to him/her. please reply. thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Google can

what google can ?

what google can ?

Damn, you're useless.

Can anyone please explain...

commented: Damn rude and insultive. be away! +0
hey, just listen dude! I know how much i am usefull or useless. if u dn't know the anser, then keep away from my posts. YOU ARE THE MOST RUDE PERSON IN THE WORLD AND ON THIS PRECIOUS FORUM. People like you, just have ego in them, nothing else. If i am useless, then you are a super fool because just because of a post u are judging anybody. I knoe you are very big expert in C or C++, but mind it today, the attiude which you have will make you throw away in hell. It is a insult which you have done today, and mind it from now that KEEP AWAY FROM MY POSTS. I don't know how much old are you, but generally people talk in this way when they get too too much old(a Big insult of you if you are not above 60).And , I am here just for my doubts, not for your insults.My time is precious so I can't pay much time on your these stupid replies. it is a request to you and this precious reputated forum that please make waltP away from my posts. thanks
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.