I developed a program that creates Data Reports using this way : Click Here
But instead of using "Microsoft Jet 3.51 OLE DB Provider", I used "Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider" because when I used "Microsoft Jet 3.51 OLE DB Provider" it couldn't connect to the database when testing the connection. But when I used "Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider" it worked perfectly.
It worked fine until recently I tried to run the application and it gives this error :
I am working creating a fully encapsulated, homogeneous singly linked data structure. The Listing class and SinglyLinkedList class that are part of the whole application compile fine, but the problem ...