Inline Code Example Here how to run the c program on note pad shall any one give me answer

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for I_m_rude

@chandrasekhar Will you make yourself more clear what exaclty you are asking ? I am unable to get your question from this post. thanks.

how to run the c program on note pad shall any one give me answer

You don't run a C program from notepad. Notepad is a text editor and nothing more. What you need to do is write your code with a text editor, then compile it using a compiler. The compiler may also include a linker which means the end result will be an executable file that can then be run.

C is a compiled language, so there are a few steps from source code to executable. The whole process is greatly simplified with an IDE, though the learning curve of figuring out how to prepare and build a project in an IDE is comparable to learning about the underlying steps of compilation and linking directly. ;)

Apparently my links have been broken to other people today, but hopefully this one works.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.