The attached excel worksheet can explain better of what I need. I need to calculate the attached based on fiscal year starting with August and ending in July for the next 5 years. If you have any other questions for better understanding please let me know.

I'm not sure if the attachment ability of these discussions work but I notice there is no attachment with my question. So I'm going to post what I put in the attachment and I pray that someone understands:

Our fiscal year is from months August to July. So if I put an 8 in F22 it will calculate the first year column AC for F22 to Q22. If I enter 10 in F22 then months 10 through 19 would calculate year 1 because year one would be 8 through 19 and months 20 to 31 would be based on year 2, etc... This code is located in F39 to Q39: =SUMPRODUCT(F23:F38*OFFSET($AC$5,0,INT(F22/12)):OFFSET($AC$20,0,INT(F22/12))) which works perfectly for the 12 months, 1-12. So I need for it to calculate by fiscal year for the next five years per the table above, i.e., Aug 2012 to July 2013, year 1; Aug 2013 to July 2014, year 2; Aug 2014 to July 2015, year 3; August 2015 to July 2016, year 4; and August 2016 to July 2017, year 5.

Divine, I think we are confused with the exact sums involved. I'm quite good at excel macros, even I'm stumped. ;) Try and attach your worksheet and I will play with it. The only way I'll be able to help you get a solution.... I need to see what the sheets are doing and why to grasp your problem... :)

Nope, still not attached. :)

If you click on "Files" it should show you the upload options... Not sure why yours is not working. I;ll flag a moderator and let them check.

That's what I did but I'm trying again. I'm getting this error: The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed. It's an .xlsm file.

Edited 4 Years Ago by Divinedar

There seems to be a button that says upload attachments but it's faded out. I did save it as a 2003 file but it still seems to not work. I've attached it to here so let me know if you receive it.

Edited 4 Years Ago by Divinedar: Added jpg and pdf file

You must work at night cause that 9pm my time. So what day is it there am I 6 hours ahead of you or 6 hours behind you. Today is Wed here.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.