A coffee shop offers a range of drinks
- Tea - $1.00
- Coffee - $1.50
- Hot Chocolate - $2.00
- Chai Latte - $1.75
- Flat White - $2.20
You will need to create a program that keeps track of the total spent after each order.
- At the end of the day the manager will end the program.
- It will now print out the total amount of drinks sold that day.
- A breakdown for the amount of each drink.
- The cost of drinks can be assumed to be 20c, 25c, 50c, 25c and 50c per cup.
- Total cost of all drinks should be removed from profit.
- All running costs will equate to $10 per day.
- The company employees will recieve a pay-out of 2% of the days profits if they have sold more than 20
Chai Latte or Flat Whites.
The solution MUST be modular.
It must use the functions for
Example of layout -
---------------- CHEAPO DRINKS CO Evesham ---------------- Add in sale? Y/N: Y Drink type? 1. Tea 2. Coffee 3. Hot Chocolate 4. Chai Latte 5. Flat White You Chose: 3 Add in sale?: N Total sales: 1 Total tea sales: 1 Total coffee sales: 0 Total hot chocolate sales: 0 Total chai latte sales: 0 Total flat white sales: 0 Total value of today's sales: $2.00 Running costs on drinks: $0.50 Total profit for today: $1.50 No incentive targets met. Incentive payout: $0.00