Hi,
I am working on .Net windows application (UI) which has 8 panels and one big panel where user can drag and drop video cards on to those panels and video will be rendered from the another applicatin(Server Application).
when video is rendering on all the panels cpu using toggle in btw 15-22. but when i press Ctrl+Alt+Del and choose start task manager, taskmgr dilogbox will open and i can see the cpu usage of my application directly goes to 99% and the video that are rendering will disapper.
If i right click on toolbar and select 'start task manager', at this time there will no increase in cpu usage - it is normal...but it only increase spontaniously when click Ctl+Alt+Del.

I am not getting why it is behaving like this. How to handle this? Any Help.....Please.
Bytheway my appl. is running on windows7.

Hard to say. What controls are you using? Any events you think may be suspect, or low level hooks? If you kill DWM.exe (Aero) does it still happen?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.