Could you help me please:
I'm writing printer driver, based on standart unidrv and i'd like to use another library in my driver. But while compiling the driver I receive following errors:
d:\WINDDK\2600.1106\inc\crt\istream(564) : error C2220: warning treated as error - no object file generated
d:\WINDDK\2600.1106\inc\crt\istream(564) : warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are not enabled. Specify /EHsc
d:\sp\vprinter_new\src\include\gdal_priv.h(393) : warning C4251: 'GDALColorTable::aoEntries' : class 'std::vector<_Ty,_A>' needs to have dll-interface to be used by clients of class 'GDALColorTable'
with
[
_Ty=GDALColorEntry,
_A=std::allocator<GDALColorEntry>
]
d:\WINDDK\2600.1106\inc\crt\ostream(255) : warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are not enabled. Specify /EHsc
d:\WINDDK\2600.1106\inc\crt\ostream(250) : while compiling class-template member function 'std::basic_ostream<_E,_Tr>::_Myt &std::basic_ostream<_E,_Tr>::put(_E)'
with
[
_E=char,
_Tr=std::char_traits<char>
]
d:\WINDDK\2600.1106\inc\crt\ostream(298) : see reference to class template instantiation 'std::basic_ostream<_E,_Tr>' being compiled
with
[
_E=char,
_Tr=std::char_traits<char>
]
and so on...
Do you know what should I do?
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.